• Easier Care and Maintenance – extremely slick surfaces making it easier to remove dirt and debris.
• High Gloss Shine – seals in and helps maintain the “wet look” of a new polish.
• Durable – chemical resistance stands up to salt, acid rain, road grime and dirt.
• Long Lasting Coating – lasts up to 3 years.
• If You Want the entire wheels ceramic coated?
We will remove the wheels and apply a specialized ceramic coating for wheels that will hold up to high temperatures and make them easier to clean. We’ll ceramic coat the calipers and any exposed suspension components in the process.